Sam Culella, ChFC • CLU
Sam Culella has devoted the past 50 years to providing quality, reliable financial guidance and instruction to his clients. Sam’s reputation is centered on mutual respect, knowledge, and trust as he diligently dedicates his time and attention as a financial planning consultant and a securities registered representative in St. Louis, Missouri.
Experience combined with determination has granted Sam concentration in financial planning advisory services, retirement and estate planning, as well as retirement income planning. Sam's primary clientele includes individuals, professionals, and business owners interested in developing and maintaining wealth.
BACKGROUND AND EDUCATION
- Local financial planning practice since 1971
- Series 24 Registration - General Securities Principal, 1983
- Investment Adviser Representative
- Chartered Financial Consultant, 1983
- Chartered Life Underwriter, 1976
- Bachelor of Science, Business Admin., University of MO - St. Louis, 1970
- Conducted seminars on tax, estate and retirement planning
Sam is Series 1, 24, 51 and 63 registered. He carries the appropriate insurance licenses in Missouri and Illinois and is separately securities registered in the following states: AK, AL, AR, AZ, CA, CO, DE, FL, GA, IL, IN, KS, KY, LA, MA, MD, MI, MN, MO, MS, NC, NV, NY, OH, OK, PA, TN, TX, VA, WA, WI and WY.