Tony Culella, CFP(R)
Tony Culella is a Partner of Pines Financial Group, Inc. Tony began his experience in the financial industry in 2002 as a retirement consultant and licensed representative. After gaining knowledge and skill, Tony accompanied his father, Sam Culella, as an associate with Pines Financial Group in 2005.
Acting as a family CFO, Tony is able to assist clients in pursuing their investment goals. Whether it’s saving for a down payment on a home, planning to fund a child’s college education, or retirement and estate planning, Tony is committed to helping his clients obtain results.
BACKGROUND AND EDUCATION
- CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNERTM , 2011
- Retirement Consulting at major brokerage firm
- Investment Adviser Representative
- 1 Year at Valparaiso University School of Law
- BA, Major in Business and Minor in Communications, Hanover College, 2001
Tony is Series 7, 24 and 66 registered. He carries insurance licenses in Missouri and Illinois. He also has securities registrations in the following states: AK, AL, AR, AZ, CA, CO, DE, FL, GA, IL, IN, KS, KY, LA, MA, MD, MI, MN, MO, MS, NC, NV, NY, OH, OK, PA, TN, TX, VA, WA and WI.